A GROUP OF LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS DEDICATED TO ASSISTING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES TO FIND EMPLOYMENT
"We help employers find employees, and job seekers find jobs!"
- To maximize local employment services through networking by identifying, creating and promoting
accessible employment pathways for persons with disabilities in Windsor / Essex.
- To actively recruit and engage community partners in the co-ordination of local employment services.
- To act as a resource to service providers who work with the disabled population.
- To co-ordinate current employment services for persons with disabilities and to identify and make recommendations regarding gaps in service.
- Make persons with disabilities aware of community resources available to them.
- All persons with disabilities are entitled to participate in employment by choice.
- All persons with disabilities will have access to up-to-date information regarding employment services in their community.
- Persons with disabilities will receive service in a manner that is professional, respectful and accessible.
- Windsor-Essex Employment Group members share the responsibility to ensure information is gathered and distributed to the community and client group in a timely manner.
(Click on logo for link)